Salt Lake Inmate Locator
Salt Lake County Inmate Search
Who We Are
Salt Lake Inmate Locator is a leading bail bonds and inmate locator company based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Our mission is simple, yet profound: to be a reliable ally for those who are navigating the complex landscape of jail incarcerations.
What We Offer
- Bail Bonds of 1 Percent: Available for select cases and applicants who qualify.
- 2 Percent and 3 Percent Bail Bonds: Available for different bail offenses.
- Interest-Free Financing on Bail Bonds: Subject to approved credit (OAC).
Inmate Locator Services
- Free 5-Minute Inmate Search: Our efficient system can pinpoint the location of your detained loved ones in Salt Lake County Jail or any surrounding county, all within five minutes.
- Comprehensive Inmate Information: From booking details to offender registry, get all the data you need in one place.
No Hidden Fees - What you see is exactly what you get - no annual charges or hidden costs.
- Lowest Bail Bond Rates Allowed by Law: We guarantee affordable services without cutting corners on quality.
- 24/7 Availability
- 10+ Bail agents: Our team is available 24/7 to help you in an emergency situation.
We are here to help you cope with the stress and confusion of an arrest or the search for a criminal. With Salt Lake Inmate Locator, you're not just a client--you're family.
Salt Lake City, often shortened to Salt Lake or SLC, is the capital and most populous city of Utah, United States. It is the seat of Salt Lake County, the most populous county in Utah. With a population of 200,133 in 2020, it is the 117th most populous city in the United States, the city is the core of the Salt Lake City metropolitan area, which had a population of 1,257,936 at the 2020 census. Salt Lake City is further situated within a larger metropolis known as the Salt Lake City–Ogden–Provo Combined Statistical Area, a corridor of contiguous urban and suburban development stretched along a 120-mile (190 km) segment of the Wasatch Front, comprising a population of 2,746,164 (as of 2021 estimates), making it the 22nd largest in the nation. It is also the central core of the larger of only two major urban areas located within the Great Basin (the other being Reno, Nevada).